Start your day on this Ultimate Kuranda Train and Skyrail tour! Journey to Kuranda on the breathtaking Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Gliding just metres above the rainforest canopy. Descend deep into the heart of the rainforest. Stop off at Skyrail’s two mid-stations stops. Enjoy a walk through the rainforest.
You will have free time strolling through Kuranda Village. Transfer to Rainforestation Nature Park. Set on 100 acres of World Heritage Rainforest. This unique tourist attraction hosts an Army Duck rainforest tour. Walk through the Tropical Fruit Orchard. Enjoy the Pamagirri Aboriginal experience. Kuranda’s largest Koala & Wildlife Park.
Here you can join a guided tour. See crocodiles, wombats, snakes, dingoes, the cassowary and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies.
Head Home in Style!
Experience your 90 minute return journey onboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway. Enjoy a little luxury on the Kuranda Scenic Rail Gold Class.
Take the pleasure in style and heritage of hand-crafted décor and individual club class lounge seating. Enjoy a drink and dine in the air conditioned carriage. Locally produced delicacies are brought to you by your dedicated attendant.
To see other awesome tours in Kuranda, click HERE!
0730 – 0800 – Coach Pickup from your cairns City Accommodation.
0900 – Board Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
1015 – Arrive at Kuranda and time to wander through Kuranda Village.
1145 – Transfer by bus to Rainforestation Nature Park.
1200 – Buffet Lunch – delicious hot and cold buffet and wide selection of salads.
1300 – Army Duck Rainforest Tour.
1400 – Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience.
1430 – Learn to throw a Boomerang, along with spear throwing & didgeridoo demonstrations.
1500 – Koala and Wildlife Park.
1545 – Transfer to Kuranda Scenic Railway – Gold Class Travel.
1715 – Your coach will be at the Freshwater Railway Station to transfer you to your Cairns City Accommodation.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Time in Kuranda Village Rainforestation Nature Park
Army Duck Rainforest Tour
Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
BBQ Buffet Lunch
Exclusive tour of the heritage listed signal cabin at Kuranda station
Kuranda Scenic Railway journey “Gold Class” includes drinks & dine on locally produced delicacies
Coach Transfers to and from your Cairns City Accommodation (Northern Beaches pickups available at extra cost)
What to bring
Comfortable walking shoes
Credit card or money for shopping souvenirs, and snacks.
Bottle of Water
This tour includes Cairns city area pickups, Northern Beaches pickups available at extra cost.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Children’s prices for ages 4-14 years. Family price is for 2 adults + 2 children age 4 - 14 years.
• Infants 3 and under travel for free if nursed.
• Bus transfers may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Please wait at your accommodation 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
Ultimate Kuranda Train and Skyrail Tours
Ex Cairns Ultimate Kuranda with Gold Class
Ultimate Kuranda Train travelling Gold Class and Skyrail