Rainforestation Nature Park
This Cairns attraction is situated 5 minutes from Kuranda in Far North Queensland. Rainforestation Nature Park is an award-winning attraction. Including army duck rainforest tours, Pamagirri Cultural dancers, as well as the chance to cuddle a koala and hand-feed kangaroos. Open daily from 9 is to 3 pm.
The Woodward Family have made a fantastic tourist attraction for the whole World to enjoy.
Set on 100 acres Rainforestation Nature Park opened in 1976 and is still proudly family-owned and operated.
This all-weather attraction includes
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Army Duck Rainforest tours
ARMY DUCK RAINFOREST TOURS
Explore the beautiful rainforest of Kuranda on an authentic World War II Army Duck! These six-wheel-drive trucks were used extensively by the military throughout World War 2.
This guided tour offers an informative talk about the local flora and fauna of the rainforest.
PAMAGIRRI ABORIGINAL EXPERIENCE
Join in the fun of the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience delightful performance about the World’s oldest surviving culture.
Sit back and relax while the Pamagirri dancers entertain you with Dreamtime stories.
After that, the Pamagiri performers will give you an exciting demonstration on how to throw a boomerang and a spear.
KOALA & WILDLIFE PARK
Meet the animals! Discover Australian animals for example Koalas, Dingoes, Tasmanian Devils as well as estuarine Crocodile!
Next, see Cassowary and Tree Kangaroo both endangered and endemic to North Queensland.
After that, you can hand-feed the wallabies and kangaroos.
Discover additional Cairns attractions.
Army Duck Tours
10.00am 11.00am 12.00pm 1.00pm 2.00pm
Pamagirri Dreamtime Walk
Pamagirri Dance Show
- Rainforest Army Duck Tour
- Pamagirri Dreamtime Walk and Pamagirri Dance Show
- Koala and Wildlife Park
- Koala Photos
- Army Duck tour photos
- Souvenirs & gifts
- Shuttle bus
In addition, there is a Shuttle Bus that operates between Kuranda Village and Rainforestation
SHUTTLE BUS TIMETABLE
- 10.45am Australian Butterfly Sanctuary- Rainforestation
- 11.45am Australian Butterfly Sanctuary- Rainforestation
- 12.00noon Rainforestation- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- 12.15pm Australian Butterfly Sanctuary- Rainforestation
- 12.45pm Rainforestation- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- 1.30pm Rainforestation- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- 1.45pm Australian Butterfly Sanctuary- Rainforestation
- 2.00pm Rainforestation- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Hat & sunscreen in addition to sturdy footwear
- Camera importantly
- Water bottle (water bubblers are available in the restaurants)
- Cash/credit cards for any purchases