Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing
Travel to Cape Tribulation and experience this exciting activity, all in one day!
Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing is a unique and exhilarating way to experience the beauty of the world-renowned Daintree Rainforest – a fun, educational, fully-guided, all-weather activity where your feet don’t touch the ground. Fly through the trees on flying fox ziplines, stopping at five platforms with bird’s eye views over the treetops, down to cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef.
A highly trained team of scientists, tour guides and abseiling specialists will be with you every step of the way to lead you safely through the canopy and into a treetop world, offering interpretation and insight into our World Heritage Listed rainforest environment from every platform. The flight choice is yours – slow, fast or upside down.
Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing Day Tour Includes:
- One of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas.
- The Wildlife Habitat – See the endangered cassowary and other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extra cost). Breakfast or snacks available for purchase.
- Daintree River Cable Ferry – Cross and enter Daintree National Park into Cape Tribulation.
- Picnic Lunch at a picturesque setting.
- Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing – Fly through the trees on ziplines, with a bird’s eye view into the canopy and out to the reef.
- Return transfers.
07:30 – Bus transfers commence from Cairns City accommodation
0900 – Arrive at The Wildlife Habitat (Port Douglas)
1100 – Daintree River Cruise
1200 – Alexandra Lookout
1230 – Picnic Lunch
1345 – Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour
1630 – Depart Cape Tribulation
1930 – Arrive back to Cairns
* Please note times are approx only
Departs Daily (except New Years Day)
What to bring:
- Closed walking shoes
- Long shorts and trousers (no skirts)
- Insect repellent
- Water resistant 15+ sunscreen
- Money for drinks, snacks & souvenirs
- Harnesses available to fit children aged 3 up to adults weighing 120kg/260lbs.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- No prior experience or specific fitness required.
- If you have restricted mobility or are concerned about a specific medical condition, please contact us prior to the tour and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and make our best efforts to accommodate you.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and all persons under 18 years must have our Medical Declaration & Waiver Release signed by a parent or guardian prior to the tour.
Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing is ideal for the young and the young at heart
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
•No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
•Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
•Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
•Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
•We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
•Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
•Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing Tours
Jungle Surfing Day Tour
Pick up from Cairns
Jungle Surfing Day Tour
Pick up From Port Douglas