Dedicated exclusively to species from North Queensland, more than 15,000 species and 10 ecosystems. Fun and informative presentation throughout the day.
Experience something incredible. Cairns Aquarium is a great way to sample 2 world heritage listed areas at once! The Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics of Far North Queensland. You will enjoy the only Aquarium in the world dedicated to the species and habitats of this incredible region.
You can wander through the many different habitats at your speed. At Cairns Aquarium, we love to share our knowledge. Enjoy the fun and informative presentations we offer throughout the day. For a small extra cost, you can experience the exciting virtual submarine! A journey into the mysterious depths of an underwater world. To make the day even more unique, why not book the VIP Behind The Scenes tour?
You will discover over 16,000 creatures from the reef and rainforest. Immerse yourself in the five unique habitats which are on display.
After this great introduction at the Cairns Aquarium, head out to the Great Barrier Reef to see it all up close and personal!
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All guests are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Children’s prices are from 3 – 14 years of age
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team