Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge -Daintree Rainforest Luxury Tour
Explore the oldest living Rainforest in the world. Over 180 million years old. The Daintree Rainforest is one of the world’s most precious botanical treasures. The Daintree Rainforest Luxury Tour is very informative. You’ll learn a lot and take memories home that will last a lifetime!
The Journey Begins…
This day tour will have you traveling from Cairns to Cape Tribulation. Along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia. Pass through the seaside town of Port Douglas. You will make a stop at the magical Mossman Gorge.
Take a boat cruise on the Daintree River. The domain of the large estuarine crocodiles! Cross the mighty Daintree River on a cable ferry.
You emerge in the Cape Tribulation section of the Daintree National Park. You will feel like you have entered a different world! The Rainforest towers over narrow winding roads.
Want to visit the Daintree AND wake up on the Great Barrier Reef? Click HERE!
- 7.00 – 7.30 am Pickup from your Cairns Accommodation
- Tour of Palm Cove
- Rex lookout: on one of the nicest coastal drives in Australia
- Driving town tour of Port Douglas. Including Flagstaff hill lookout overlooking the four-mile beach.
- Spectacular Mossman Gorge. Guided walk and swim option (if time or weather permits).
- A delicious lunch, tropical fruit tasting
- Morning Tea
- Daintree River Cruise. Try your luck at Crocodile and wildlife spotting.
- World Heritage Rainforest/Areas
- Fully guided walks. Rainforest Boardwalks in a unique environment of rainforest Alexandra lookout. Coastal views over Daintree River mouth, Low Isles, Snapper Island and beyond to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Cape Tribulation beach. “Where the rainforest meets the reef”.
- Daintree Ice cream company. Optional and popular local stop (own expense).
- Daintree River cable ferry crossing.
- Returns to Cairns approximately 6.30 pm
- (Itinerary is subject to change due to weather, operational or unforeseen issues)
- Small group, offering unrivaled, friendly and personalized service
- Air Conditioned comfortable late models vehicles
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River Cruise
- Daintree Ferry
- Morning Tea & Lunch
- National Park Fees & Permits
- Experienced Local Guides
- Interpretation: friendly, knowledgeable Naturalist/Eco/World Heritage accredited guides
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen as well as sunglasses
- Cash for optional purchases
- Water & Water Bottle
- Insect Repellent
- Raincoat/Umbrella if it looks like rain
- Please note seasonal weather conditions and operational requirements may cause a variation in the tour itinerary. *Children’s prices are for ages 4-14 years.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years