Bungy Jump Cairns
Bungy Jump Cairns – get ready to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Bungy Jump Cairns site- the only one in Australia! With a world-first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there is a Jump for everyone.
Whether you are a first-time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, we’ve got a jump to take you right out of your comfort zone. There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you that you’re still alive!!
Located 15 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of dense tropical rainforest, the mountains, trees, and natural waterfall flowing into the pond make for a lush oasis to kick back and relax after getting your thrills Jumping from the tower.
Climb the top of the one hundred ninety-six stairs to the highest viewing platform in Cairns and one of the biggest thrills you’ll experience.
From the top of the 50-metre tower, you can see out over the Northern Beaches and the Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!!
Prove You Did It !!!
We take great pride in taking photos from various vantage spots, so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump !!! Photos and Videos are available for everyone – chat with our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages!
While you are on the Bungy site, why not try the giant minjin swing?
Other fun things to do in Cairns
- AJ’s favourite site in the world for hanging out, having fun, meeting locals and getting a real Bungy experience
- The ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- Bar on site
- Cairns Bungy was established in September 1990
- The tower height is 50m/164ft
- World’s ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu, including BMX jump off the Tower roof
- Climb 196 stairs to the top of the tower
- Cairns’ highest viewing platform
Open every day from 10 am. City pickups start at 9.30 am. Opening hours are subject to change depending on volume. Check your travel voucher for pickup details.
- Bungy Jump
- AJ Hackett Bungy e-Certificate
- Official AJ Hackett Bungy ‘Jump’ Tshirt
- Free transfers are available from Cairns City from 9.30 am, subject to availability; please call ahead to confirm. 1 x spectator per jumper.
- Photo and video packages
- Drinks, snacks and merchandise are available at the Gravity Bar
- Tandem – $15 to be paid on site
- Roof jump upgrade – $25 to be paid on site
- BMX jump upgrade – $50 to be paid on site
- Free transfers are available from Cairns City accommodations from 9.30 am
- You can self-drive – there is lots of parking, and you will find us at the end of McGregor Road, Smithfield just past the James Cook University Campus
- Under 18’s require written parental consent
- Minimum jump weight 45 kg (if you are over 35 kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
- Maximum jump weight 235 kg
- MEDICAL CONDITIONS APPLY. You need to inform us of the following BUT please note this is NOT an exhaustive list:
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo.
- Please Note: participation in Roof and BMX are at Jump Masters discretion on the day of travel. This package is NOT AVAILABLE in wet weather