Cape Your Motorcycle tours from Cairns to the Northern tip of Queensland
Experience the ultimate Trail Bike Ride on this seven day, Cairns, to Cape York motorcycle tour. A Trip to the Tip of North Queensland Australia still ranks high as the great Australian dirt bike adventure.
This tour covers a distance of approximately 1,400km riding around 260km per day.
On the way, we will be riding through exclusive private property, the infamous “Creb Track”, Cape Flattery Sand Dunes along with River and Creek crossings.
The action on the Telegraph track never lets up.
This 7 Day Cape York Motorcycle Tours of dirt riding delights has it all. Riding the best trails Cape York has to offer.
Add to this spectacular scenery, Australian wildlife, great food, camping under the starry skies and a chance to go fishing.
This tour includes the use of the latest model Suzuki DR400. You can choose to hire or bring your bike.
This tour company has thought of everything so that you can have the time of your life. The customised support vehicle caries satellite communication, freshwater, extra fuel and medical supplies.
- The Creb Track
- Lion’s Den Pub
- Cape Flattery Sand Dunes
- Lakefield National Park
- Old Musgrave telegraph station
- Telegraph track
- Twin Falls
- WW2 Aircraft crash sites
- The Tip of Australia
- Airfare Cape York to Cairns or Cairns to Cape York
- Accommodation and meals
- Camping gear and bedding
- Motorcycle hire
- Riding gear
- Qualified guides
- Fully equipped 4WD support vehicle with a satellite phone and Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Park and Ferry Fees
- Fishing gear for selected Overnight Stops
- Motorcycles are current model Suzuki DRZ400cc with specific modifications
- There is a $1,000.00 Bond to be paid per hire bike.
- The Deposit will be refunded upon safe return of the bike, costs for damage or repairs will be deducted from the bond. Insurance is minimal on the bikes; we recommend participants source personal insurance.
- Riders are responsible for their accident insurance so that if the worst happens, you are covered. If you are not in the Ambulance service, we suggest you do so.
- Riders are required to fill out and sign an indemnity form before the start of the tour.
- All Riders must have a current motorcycle riders licence (Australian or International) All riding gear supplied.
- If you prefer to bring your own, you’ll need, at a bare minimum: good helmet pants – gloves – knee and elbow guards – goggles – boots. We also recommend Body armour Kidney belt Hydration pack with a 3-litre capacity
Please contact us regarding availability before booking