Hartleys Crocodile Adventures
Hartleys Crocodile adventure’s location is 40 minutes north of Cairns. Set on over 10 hectares
This award-winning Cairns attraction is the best place to see crocodiles and wildlife in North Queensland.
This local family-owned and operated attraction is a must-see while in Cairns.
Started by the Freeman family, Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is a World famous attraction.
The animals are displayed in surroundings that reflect their natural habitat.
World Famous Boat Cruise
First, take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon! Next, see crocodiles and other wildlife in this superb tropical wetland. Then learn about conservation on our Crocodile Farm tour.
Then visit the Gondwana Gateway and learn about the evolution of Australian wildlife.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures restaurant overlooks Hartley’s Lagoon. Enjoy the coffee, lunch or ice cream. Then wander through the Paperbark Gift Shop to purchase some crocodile gifts.
Wildlife Discovery Trail
These are both entertaining and educational wildlife presentations. Starting with crocodiles, snakes and cassowaries.
After, visit Aussie Favourites such as koalas, kangaroos and wombats.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is a fantastic educational attraction.
Then discover various wildlife, including birds, reptiles and other native fauna.
Short of time, you can visit this fantastic attraction on a half-day tour.
- Hartley’s Lagoon
- Wildlife Discovery Trail
- Gondwana Gateway
- Cassowary Walk
- Hartley’s Creek Crocodile Farm
Hartleys Show Times
- 9:00 am – Cassowary Feeding
- 9:00 am – Crocodile Farm Tour
- 10:00 am – Snake Show
- 11:00 am – Crocodile Feeding
- 1:00 pm – Crocodile Farm Tour
- 2:00 pm – Snake Show
- 3:00 pm – Crocodile Attack Show
- 4:00 pm – Cassowary Feeding
- 4:30 pm – Koala Talk
- 10:30 am & 1:30 pm – Koala Pat Photos – Pat a koala while they sit on their perch.
- 11:30 am & 2:30 pm – Koala Hold Photos – Hold a Koala for your photo
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm – Python & Croc Holding Photos (except during Koala Photo Sessions)
After the 11:00 am Crocodile Feeding, get the chance to pole feed your own Croc! Available only from October to April.
The Admission Fee to Hartleys Crocodile Farm includes a Boat Cruise through Hartleys Lagoon. On arrival at the park, you will be advised of your allocated cruise time.
All Photos and Feeds are booked and paid for directly at the Park Admission counter.
Koala Holding Photos
- $29.00 – Singles (one person holding Koala)
- $36.00 – Couples (Two persons in photo, One person holding Koala)
Koala Patting Photos
- $21.00 – Singles (one person standing next to a Koala sitting on a branch)
- $29.00 – Couples/Family (2-5 persons stand next to Koala sitting on a branch)
Python & Croc Holding Photos
- $23.00 – per person. Available between 10:00am-4:00pm except during Koala Photo Sessions
- $15.00 – Available October to April, after the 11:00am Crocodile Feeding Show
- Sensible walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- A wheelchair is available for customers at no charge
- Must be booked by 4.00 pm the day prior. Subject to availability.
- We cannot guarantee the above-mentioned animals are available on the day.
- Start times may change. Time advised on booking.
- The minimum age for participants:
- Big Croc Feed, minimum age 16 years.
- Reptastic 5 minimum age of 10 years. (Must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also doing the Reptastic 5 experience)
- Zootastic 5 and Feathertastic: 10 years. (Must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also doing the Zootastic 5 experience)
- Mammal Magic: 6 years. (Must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also doing the Mammal Magic experience)
- The maximum number of participants:
- Big Croc Feed: 4 persons
- Reptastic 5, Zootastic 5, Mammal Magic and Feathertastic: 6 persons
- Cost includes entry, personalised tour, boat cruise and public presentations.
- Children must be at least 1.2 metres tall to hold a Koala by themselves.
- No child price for Feathertastic, Reptastic 5, Zootastic 5. Only paying participants may join the Feathertastic, Zootastic 5, Reptastic 5 tour.