Hartley’s Crocodile Farm- Half Day
The first thing to know is there are a lot more than crocodiles at Hartley’s crocodile farm.
We are starting with photo opportunities with koalas, snake shows and cassowaries.
Hartley’s Crocodile Farm Half Day tour will collect you from your accommodation.
Head north to Hartley’s Crocodile Farm. Enjoy interacting with some of Australia’s iconic native wildlife.
When you arrive at Hartley’s, you will have plenty of time to explore.
The Number one thing you will want to see is the Crocodile attack show!
You will see these giant prehistoric animals’ notorious head shake and death roll.
You can also take an opportunity to hold a crocodile for a photo (own expense).
Be sure to experience the famous cruise through the Melaleuca wetlands! Home of the saltwater crocodile.
Next, enjoy lunch, coffee or ice cream on the giant Restaurant deck overlooking the crocodile lake.
You can then wander through the rest of the park.
You will see abundant wildlife, including water birds, turtles, wallabies, and cassowaries.
Pet some of our beautiful Australian mammals.
Then take the crocodile farm tour and learn about sustainable crocodile farming.
Stop by the gift shop and check out the excellent crocodile handbags.
Everybody wants to stay longer at Hartleys Crocodile Farm. Please click here to see the full-day tour.
Don’t miss the croc show!
- Hotel pick-up from 11.30 am
- Coach transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- 2.00 pm Snake Show
- 2.30 pm Wetlands Cruise
- 3.00 pm Crocodile Attack Show
- 3.45 pm Digital Crocodile photo (own expense)
- 4.15 pm Cassowary Feeding
- 4.30 pm Koala Feeding
- Return transfer to your Hotel
- Coach transfers
- Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures entry
- All animal shows and exhibits
- Wetlands cruise
- Hat, sunscreen and comfortable shoes
- Cash or credit cards for food, drinks, and souvenirs