3 Day Outback Motorcycle Adventure
Visit World Heritage rainforest at Cape Tribulation and Daintree via CREB Track to Black Mountain on this outback adventure. Fabulous scenery plus even more excellent off-road trails.
This motorcycle adventure takes you in the remote trails of Cape Tribulation, the CREB track, visiting the Infamous Lions Den pub, Black Mountain and open rural lanes.
See how the early settlers forged this part of Australia.
All motorbike riders will appreciate this off-road Motorcycle outback adventure.
All ages can experience this challenge and all rider skill levels.
Customised tours can be organised, for individual or groups, and a group discount is available for six or more riders.
This three-day ride would have to be one of our favourites.
- The trails up in the Herberton Ranges are fast and flowing with some fantastic hill climbing that keeps going up to some breathtaking views.
- Once the paperwork and completion of the ride briefing, ride along the fire trails that will take us past the beautiful Lake Tinaroo into the back of Atherton and Herberton.
- We ride all day carrying our lunch with us to have when feeling a need for a good break at one of the many scenic lookouts.
- Our destination for the night is the Historic Royal Hotel.
- Cold beer and hot showers are very welcomed, and the friendly atmosphere is incredible.
- Ride along trails through the old rainforest of Black Mountain, the backcountry of Mount Molloy and Julatten and onto the beautiful Daintree World Heritage rainforest.
- The CREB Track and onto to the Bloomfield, Cape Tribulation. (When the Creb Track is open).
- The best dirt bike trails in North Queensland
- All fuel
- Trail Bike hire of Suzuki DRZ400E
- All meals, trailside snacks
- Accommodation/Camping gear on tour
- All riding gear (Helmet, goggles, Boots, Pants, Jersey, Body Armour, gloves, knee guards)
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable local guides
- Park Permits and Fees
What to Bring
- Small backpack with a change of clothes, socks etc
- hydration pack (minimum of 2 litres)
- energy snacks
- Personal medical supplies, e.g. eye drops, pain killers, bandages and band-aids
- All tour routes are weather permitting at the time of the tour.
- Please Note: There is a $1000.00 bond for the hire bike and motorcycle protective gear/clothing
- All riders must have a current motorcycle licence.
- Every tour begins with a briefing about local speed limits, signage, and other applicable traffic regulations.
- Riders are responsible for their accident insurance and must sign an indemnity agreement before the start of a tour.
- We highly recommended that your Travel Insurance covers riding a motorbike if you are injured.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to adhere to all traffic regulations. All local road rules
- Participants must be aware of traffic, road conditions, weather and other motorcyclists.
- All hire bikes are Suzuki DRZ400E current models with electric start. All motorbikes have bush bash plates, Rental handlebars, side cover plates, bark busters and ride suspension.
- Our bikes have Acerbic long-range fuel tanks, so no need to carry fuel in your backpack, a number on cardinal sin for bike riders.
Dates are available throughout the year. Please call for available dates.