Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
Located just 40 minutes north of Cairns. The best place to see crocodiles and wildlife in North Queensland. The Freeman family were the creators of Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Located on a 10 hectare World Heritage location. The animals are displayed in surroundings that reflect their habitat.
World Famous Boat Cruise
Take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon! You will see crocodiles and other wildlife in this superb tropical wetland. Learn about conservation on our Crocodile Farm tour.
The Gondwana Gateway is where you can learn about the evolution of Australian wildlife. Set in beautiful Rainforest and surrounded by living descendants of Australia’s ancient past. Get up close and personal with kangaroos and wallabies.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures restaurant overlooks Hartley’s Lagoon. Enjoy the perfect coffee or meal. Wander through the Paperbark Gift Shop for your souvenirs.
Wildlife Discovery Trail
You will love the entertaining and educational wildlife presentations. Including crocodiles, snakes, cassowaries, koalas, quolls and much more. You will learn so much at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures!
The timber boardwalks and pathways lead you through woodlands and rainforest. You will see an array of wildlife: tropical birds, reptiles, insects and other native fauna.
To do this tour as part of an action-packed day tour PACKAGE, click HERE.
- Hartley’s Lagoon
- Wildlife Discovery Trail
- Gondwana Gateway
- Cassowary Walk
- Hartley’s Creek Crocodile Farm
- 9:00 am Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 9:30 am Cassowary Feeding & Wetlands Tour – Cassowary Enclosure
- 10:00 am Hartleys Crocodile Adventures Farm Tour
- 10:30 am Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 11:00 am Crocodile Feeding – Amphitheatre
- 01:00 pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 1:30 pm Crocodile Farm Tour
- 2:00 pm Snake Show – Amphitheatre
- 2:30 pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 3:00 pm Crocodile Attack Show – Amphitheatre
- 4:00 pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 4:15 pm Cassowary Feeding – Cassowary Enclosure
- 4:30 pm Koala Feeding – Amphitheatre
The admission to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures includes the boat cruise on the lagoon and all feeding and attack shows.
- Sensible walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- A wheelchair is available for customers at no charge
- Must be booked by 4.00 pm the day prior. Subject to availability.
- We cannot guarantee the above-mentioned animals are available on the day.
- Start times may change. Time advised on booking.
- The minimum age for participants:
- Big Croc Feed, minimum age 16 years.
- Reptastic 5 minimum age of 10 years. (Must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also doing the Reptastic 5 experience)
- Zootastic 5 and Feathertastic: 10 years. (Must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also doing the Zootastic 5 experience)
- Mammal Magic: 6 years. (Must be accompanied by a paying adult who is also doing the Mammal Magic experience)
- The maximum number of participants:
- Big Croc Feed: 4 persons
- Reptastic 5, Zootastic 5, Mammal Magic and Feathertastic: 6 persons
- Cost includes entry, personalised tour, boat cruise and public presentations.
- Children must be at least 1.2 metres tall to hold a Koala by themselves.
- No child price for Feathertastic, Reptastic 5, Zootastic 5. Only paying participants may join the Feathertastic, Zootastic 5, Reptastic 5 tour.