Hot Air Balloon Cairns
Hot Air Balloon Cairns, operates daily. Including door to door transfers. Pick up from your accommodation will be between 4:30 and 5:00 am. Next, the coach will transfer to Mareeba for a spectacular balloon flight over the Atherton Tablelands. Touch down is at 7:50 am having you back at your accommodation between 9:00 am, and 9:30 am. Cost is $250
Hot Air Balloon the scenic flight of your life with breathtaking views. Spot some of Australia’s favourite wildlife. Your guide will often point out a mob of kangaroos.
Visitors come from all over Australia, and over 40 different countries to fly with us annually.
Take in the magnificent panoramic views of the Atherton Tablelands. During your 30-minute hot air balloon flight with informative commentary.
The bonus of the early morning start is the breathtaking sunrise.
Enjoy a cross country hot air balloon chase and then join in the fun and games of packing up the hot air balloon.
Share this excellent experience for a special occasion. Hot Air Balloon Cairns is a perfect way to celebrate birthdays, weddings, engagements and team building events.
About Hot Air Balloons
Hot Air Ballooning company is Australia’s largest operator of balloon experiences.
The Hot Air Balloon company has been operating for over 22 years with an impeccable safety record.
You can be confident as you will be flying with Australia’s largest and most respected Balloon operator.
After the Hot Air Balloon Ride, all guests receive a commemorative Certificate.
The transfer time from Cairns to Mareeba is about one hour. Pick up times will be confirmed when you make your booking.
Hot Air ballooning Cairns finishes at approximately 9:30 am. Next, add another adventure to your day.
Here are some of our add on tour suggestions
Are you looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of great memories with one of our fantastic gift vouchers we can custom make any experience into a gift voucher for you.
Your Adventure Begins!
- 05.00am (approx) Pick-up at all Cairns accommodation & hotels. There is a one hour transfer.
- 6.30 am Experience the fun & unique sensation of being in a Hot Air Balloon. Flying gently high above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn. Spend 40-60 minutes floating in your Hot Air Balloon.
- 07.50 am Return and Landing. Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
- 09.00-09.30 am The tour finish time varies with the seasons. (Summer, winter and the time of sunrise). We can drop you back at your Cairns accommodation. Or, with prior notice, we can drop you off at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Skyrail, Tjapukai or perhaps a Cairns cafe or restaurant if you would like to have breakfast at your own arrangements.
- Free door to door air-conditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts
- Spectacular 40-60 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Free Wifi on coach transfers from all Cairns accommodation
- Professional photos
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes in addition to a peak hat & sunglasses
- Dress in casual outdoor layered clothing however, white clothing is not recommended.
- Bottle of water
- Cash credit card
- Passengers with, for instance, weight, mobility or pregnancy queries should, therefore, phone us to discuss before booking online.
- All times are an INDICATION only. Please note that times do change in summer/winter/spring. Therefore exact start times are given on receipt of your full booking details.
- Children must be a minimum age of FOUR (4).
- Tour transfers are NOT AVAILABLE from Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob & Machans Beach – meet at Tjapukai, Ellis Beach/Thala Beach, and Hope Island/ Sanctuary Cove are on Request only