This Cape Tribulation Guided 2 Day Tour takes you to in fact the oldest living rainforest on the planet. Cape Tribulation is where the Daintree Rainforest meets Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Fully guided Daintree Rainforest Tour
This tour is the only Cape Tribulation Guided 2 Day Tour where the guide stays with you throughout your whole stay. First, you’ll get to discover some of the region’s most incredible scenery, and you will learn more about the history of the area. Meanwhile, you will get up close and personal with native critters.
Daintree Rainforest Night walk
Your guide will take you on an exciting night walk after sharing a dinner find what lies behind the darkness of these ancient forests.
Free time will be available to do some of the great optional activities Cape Tribulation has to offer.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information, we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol is allowed to be consumed before in water activities.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss or damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that all travel insurance companies do not cover scuba diving and other in-water activities.
• Please inform us of any special requirements before your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team