The price is $105 for everyone over 15 years and $55 for children 4 to 14 years.
The Cairns Dinner Cruise is the ideal way to wind down at the end of the day. So, sit back and relax and enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet. Cruise alongside the city lights and tropical mangroves. As soon as the sun sets, let the Far North Queensland sunset mesmerize you.
Every night begins with a glass of wine. Head onto the front of the vessel to admire the views. Watch as the sky transitions through a variety of colours. Finally, look up to see the blanket of stars that stretch across the sky.
Find yourself on a journey deep into the rivers of the Trinity Inlet before heading out into the Broadwater. Take in glittering city lights as you cruise alongside the waterfront of Cairns.
So, imagine yourself onboard. Listen to calm waters gently lapping the boat. Feel the gentle breezes and enjoy the mild weather, especially as the night is yours to enjoy.
Is your tummy starting to rumble?
With a choice of either a delicious buffet or set menu, This Cairns dinner cruise features some of the region’s best produce, not to mention fresh seafood. You can choose to dine out under the stars on the front deck. Or in the air-conditioned comfort of the interior saloon.
After all, this is the ultimate in waterside dining.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team