Daintree Rainforest Luxury Tour visits Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation.
This Daintree Rainforest luxury tour explores the oldest living Rainforest globally with excellent inclusions.
The Daintree Rainforest is estimated to be 135 million years old.
Along the way, discover The Daintree Rainforest, one of the world’s most precious botanical treasures.
The Journey Begins
This day tour takes you from Cairns to Cape Tribulation. First, travel along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia.
Then a quick visit through the chic seaside town of Port Douglas. During the Port Douglas stop, take in the views of Four Mile Beach from Flagstaff Hill lookout.
After Port Douglas, enjoy a guided walk and a refreshing swim at Mossman Gorge.
Next, this tour will stop at fantastic lookouts with great photo opportunities. This luxury tour comes complete with free WIFI on board.
Next, hop aboard the Daintree River cruise along the way, spot crocodiles, lizards and birdlife.
Then we will continue on our way through Daintree National Park. To Cape Tribulation.
Along the way, enjoy a guided rainforest botanical walk and the views from Kulki Lookout.
Next, click the link to combine this tour with our Great Barrier Reef stay.
- Stunning coastal drive
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River Cruise
Daintree Rainforest Itinerary
- 7.00 – 7.30 am Pickup from your Cairns Accommodation
- Tour of Palm Cove
- Stunning coastal drive to Port Douglas.
- Driving town tour of Port Douglas. Including Flagstaff hill lookout overlooking the four-mile beach.
- Morning Tea
- Spectacular Mossman Gorge. Guided walk and swim option (if time or weather permits).
- Next, enjoy a delicious lunch and then tropical fruit tasting.
- Next, hop aboard the Daintree River Cruise to see crocodiles and wildlife.
- Along the way, we will visit World Heritage Rainforest Areas
- Next Guided botanical walk.
- Then walk along the Rainforest Boardwalks and Alexandra lookout.
- Take in the spectacular views of the Daintree River, Low Isles, Snapper Island and the GBR.
- The next stop is Cape Tribulation beach. “Where the rainforest meets the reef”.
- Then visit the Daintree Icecream company. Optional and popular local stop (own expense).
- Daintree River cable ferry crossing.
- Returns to Cairns approximately 6.30 pm
- (Itinerary is subject to change due to weather, operational or unforeseen issues)
- Small group, with friendly and personalized service
- Air Conditioned comfortable late models vehicles
- Mossman Gorge guided walk and swim
- Daintree River Cruise
- Daintree Ferry
- Morning Tea and Lunch
- National Park Fees and Permits
- Experienced Local Guides
- Interpretation: friendly, knowledgeable Naturalist/Eco/World Heritage accredited guides
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- Cash for optional purchases
- Water and Water Bottle
- Insect Repellent
- Raincoat and umbrella if it looks like rain
This Tour picks up from accommodation in Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas.
- This tour does depend on minimum passenger numbers to operate.
- We will advise if the passenger numbers are below the threshold and will monitor and re-confirm passenger numbers are confirmed.
- Please ensure you call to re-confirm your tour 48 hours before departure. If the time cannot operate, we will offer alternative travel dates or work with you to find an alternative tour.
- Please note seasonal weather conditions and operational requirements may cause a variation in the tour itinerary.
- Children’s prices are for ages 4-14 years.
- This tour is not suitable for children under four years.