11.45 am North Queensland Reptile Experience (Crocodile Feeding Friday- Monday only)
12:30 pm Interactive Bird Experience
1.00 pm Feature Creature Souvenir Photos
2.00 pm Koala Feeding Talk
3:30 pm Pelican Talk
4.00 pm Park Closes
General Admission includes entry into all environments and animal presentations
YOUR Wildlife Habitat Private Tour includes
Entering koala enclosure for one on one time!
Visiting the Tropical Animal Rehabilitation Centre to glimpse our wildlife rescue efforts
Opportunities to engage with animals that have been hand-raised by our keepers
1.5 hours with a wildlife keeper
Private reptile presentation
Two 6×8 souvenir photos (per person)
A premium dining experience with Australian wildlife
5 day entry
PLEASE NOTE: Due to government regulations, We will not be offering the buffet product for breakfast and lunch at this time – however you will be able to purchase items from the café if you choose to dine with us
Breakfast with the Birds (09:00 am – 10:30 am)
Set in the Wetlands Environment. Enjoy a delicious full hot and cold buffet breakfast. Our friendly wildlife keepers come around to your table with various species of delightful, very photogenic Australian birds. Enjoy the FREE WiFi at the Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat!
Lunch with the Lorikeets (12:00pm – 2:00pm)
Set in the Wetlands Environment in the fully licensed Curlew Cafe. Enjoy a delicious hot and cold Aussie BBQ buffet. Our wildlife keepers will come around to your table with some mischievous Rainbow Lorikeets!
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team