Cairns Currency Exchange
Change your money at one of Cairns many currency exchange points. The money exchange branches will give you the best rate guarantee.
Bureau de change is a business where businesses can exchange one currency for another. They often open more flexible hours and days than banks.
There is plenty of money exchange in Cairns, located in airports, shopping centres and banks.
Alternatively, change your money at one of the Cairns Post Offices.
Additionally, you can get a quote online, and the funds and exchange can be sent to you. Developing a relationship with a company can help you choose the best time of day to get the best rates for your money. Try XE.com to see what the current rates are
See the best rates for British Pounds, Canadian Dollars, Chilean pesos, American Dollars and euros.
The list of branches
- Global Money Exchange 69 Abbott Street, Cairns
- Travel Money Oz Shop L01, 122 Cairns Central Shopping Centre
- Currency Services Australia 14 Spence Street, Cairns
- Tobex 58 Lake Street, Cairns
- Travelex 27 Machhans Street, Machans Beach and also 453-467 Varley Street, Yorkeys Knob
- Travelex also has a branch at the Cairns Domestic Airport and the Cairns International Airport.
Next, visit the Cairns Tourist information for some friendly help with booking fun things to do and see in Cairns